2019 Woods HLS3
Call for Price
- Cylinder: 4" Diam. x 24" Stroke
- Valve: Auto-return
- Maximum Splitting Force**: 20 Tons
- Operation: Horizontal and vertical
- Maximum Log Length: 24.5"
- Cycle time**: 13 seconds
- Wedge height: 8" high
- Height: 70.9" in Vertical Position41.5" in Horizontal Position
- Length: 82.5"
- Width: 48.2"
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
- Beam: Manufactured in the USA from high-strength US steel; 6" x 6"
- Accessories: 4-way wedge; log catcher
- Fits Cat 1 and Cat 2 tractors; ASABE quick-hitch ready
- Beam manufactured in USA with high strength steel; highest stress areas reinforced for extreme durability
- Reinforced steel foot plate and beam interlocked for superior strength
- 4" x 24" stroke cylinder
- 8" tall wedge, with fixed stripper plate, splits cleanly
- Auto-return valve
- Adjustable ground stand for leveling on uneven ground
- Heavy-duty 3-point frame
- Patented integrated log cradle handles up to 24.5" length logs
- 4-way wedge and log catcher accessories increase productivity and ease of use
- Limited Warranty* 5-Year Residential beam warranty 3-Year Commercial beam warranty*See operator's manual for complete warranty
- Ram Pressure
- 20 Tons
- Log Capacity
- 24.5 in.
- Cycle Time
- 13 seconds