2019 Unverferth Rolling Harrow® 1245D 61'
Call for Price
Rolling Harrow® 1245D
Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
The Unverferth Rolling Harrow® soil conditioner has been the industry's leading soil finisher for more than 30 years. And it just keeps getting better!
The model 1245D Rolling Harrow® adds to the three decades long tradition of aggressive, scalloped and pitched front rolling baskets and combines it with a cleated rear rolling drum to enhance soil firming. The exclusive lead basket design features notched end and center discs along with 20% taller blades for optimum soil penetration while the rear rolling drum pushes down stones for additional draper head clearance at harvest.
- The model 1245D features a 13" diameter rear rolling drum with 1 1/2" welded cleats that drive the drum through the field while creating channels for enhanced water retention
- The 12.5" diameter lead baskets feature an exclusive deisgn with a 1 5/8" center shaft providing full-width basket support, notched end and center discs for greater depth and soil penetration and 20% taller blades for increased penetration and extended life
- The basket-drum design combines an aggressive front basket with angled blades that dig into the soil and a rear drum that maximizes soil firming while pushing down stones for increased draper head clearance at harvest
- The lead basket features high-carbon steel blades that thoroughly mulches, agitates and mixes the top 2-3 inches of soil for optimum residue and chemical incorporation
- Free-floating basket rollers provide uniform soil conditioning in a wide variety of field terrains and soil types
- Patented 4-bolt greaseless basket bearings with triple lip seals and 1 1/8" square bore for withstanding heavy side-load stress during high speed turns
- Minimal weight is added to the primary tillage implement lengthening its life
- Adjustable-length tongue for ideal turning
- 22" of ground transport clearance
- On 12' - 45' units, single hydraulics with a split function valve is standard and on 47' - 63' units, dual hydraulics are standard
- All hydraulic hoses are routed through mainframe and include end caps for longer life
- Standard jack for parking and storing the implement
- Working widths from 12' to 63' in stack-, cross- and vertical-folding and designs for a narrow transport width
- Your choice of high-gloss, powder coat finish of tractor red or green
- On flat and stack fold models, an optional gooseneck hitch is available for added clearance from the lead tool allowing for a tighter turning radius
- Optional leveling bar in front of the rollers provides added smoothing and a more even surface for the most effective tillage action possible
- The leveling bar features a tool-free spring pressure adjustment for fine-tuning aggressiveness
- Leveling bar can be pinned up for high-residue situations and available with choice of: Diagonal cuvred round tooth with heat-treated 3/4" x 11" teeth; Spike-tooth with forged 3/4" x 11" diamond-shaped teeth; Coil-tine with 3/8" x 17" long spring tine
- Offset tongue is ideal for tillage operation at the field's edge: Hydraulically operated adjustment up to 2' to match the outer edge of the lead implemenet
- Extendible Tongue allows the operator to extend the tongue length by driving forward or shorten the tongue length by backing up: Hydraulically operated locking pins are actuated and automatically engaged at the desired position to lock the hitch in either the transport or field position; On 39' - 45' units, 8' of adjustment is available and on 47' - 63' units, 15'9" of adjustment is available
- Working Width: 61'
- Fold Type: Vertical
- Transport Width: 16'6"
- Transport Height: 15'10"
- Minimum Length: 32'11"
- Maximum Length: 41'1"
- Base Width: 15'
- Mid Wing Width: 13'
- End Wing Width: 10'
- Tire Size: 11L x 15
- Approx. Weight w/Harrows: 14,370 lbs
- Working Width
- 61 ft.
- 14370 lb.