2019 Unverferth RGE-10
Call for Price
Unverferth Grain Handling
When it comes to moving grain, hauling hay, transporting irrigation pipe and whole host of other farm and industrial uses, there's an Unverferth Running Gear ready to meet your needs.
- Each model is engineered and on-farm tested for optimum performance
- All models feature four stake-pockets and adjustable wheel base for convenient matching to a wide variety of box sizes
- The widest variety of wheel sizes in the industry are available from Unverferth to meet individual needs
- A telescoping tongue for easy hookup is standard on 13-, and 12-ton models and optional on 10- and 8-ton models
- 13-, 10-, and 8-ton models feature an adjustable tongue length to match wagon-use conditions
- Optional rear-surge brakes for the 13-ton model automatically disengage for backing
- 10- and 8-ton models feature 180-degree steering for a tighter turning radius and extended life of steering components
- A 108-inch coupling pole can replace the standard pole in 10- and 8-ton models
- Frames are precisely constructed and aligned to ensure straight, smooth trailing
- Double MIG continuous-bead welding and extra bracing virtually eliminate downtime due to load stress
- Heavy-duty spindles and hubs are standard on all models
- A high-quality powder-coat finish in red or green helps resist corrosion
- Truck-style steering components are used on 13 and 12-ton models for durability
- Self-lubricating bronze bushings in the steering components and front spindles of 10- and 8-ton models add years to service life
- Easy-to-reach grease fittings at all pivot points add to durability
- Model: RGE-10
- Rated Capacity: 10 Ton
- Wheelbase: 7'-11'
- Tread Width (typical): 6'
- Standard Coupling Pole: 6'11"
- Spindle Diameter: 2"
- Ground Clearance (typical): 13"
- Bolster Height (typical): 27"
- Approx. Weight: 730 lbs.
- 10 Ton
- 730 lb.