2018 Unverferth Rolling Harrow® 1245D 22'
Call for Price
Rolling Harrow® 1245D
Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
The Unverferth Rolling Harrow® soil conditioner has been the industry's leading soil finisher for more than 30 years. And it just keeps getting better!
The model 1245D Rolling Harrow® adds to the three decades long tradition of aggressive, scalloped and pitched front rolling baskets and combines it with a cleated rear rolling drum to enhance soil firming. The exclusive lead basket design features notched end and center discs along with 20% taller blades for optimum soil penetration while the rear rolling drum pushes down stones for additional draper head clearance at harvest.
- The model 1245D features a 13" diameter rear rolling drum with 1 1/2" welded cleats that drive the drum through the field while creating channels for enhanced water retention
- The 12.5" diameter lead baskets feature an exclusive deisgn with a 1 5/8" center shaft providing full-width basket support, notched end and center discs for greater depth and soil penetration and 20% taller blades for increased penetration and extended life
- The basket-drum design combines an aggressive front basket with angled blades that dig into the soil and a rear drum that maximizes soil firming while pushing down stones for increased draper head clearance at harvest
- The lead basket features high-carbon steel blades that thoroughly mulches, agitates and mixes the top 2-3 inches of soil for optimum residue and chemical incorporation
- Free-floating basket rollers provide uniform soil conditioning in a wide variety of field terrains and soil types
- Patented 4-bolt greaseless basket bearings with triple lip seals and 1 1/8" square bore for withstanding heavy side-load stress during high speed turns
- Minimal weight is added to the primary tillage implement lengthening its life
- Adjustable-length tongue for ideal turning
- 22" of ground transport clearance
- On 12' - 45' units, single hydraulics with a split function valve is standard and on 47' - 63' units, dual hydraulics are standard
- All hydraulic hoses are routed through mainframe and include end caps for longer life
- Standard jack for parking and storing the implement
- Working widths from 12' to 63' in stack-, cross- and vertical-folding and designs for a narrow transport width
- Your choice of high-gloss, powder coat finish of tractor red or green
- Working Width: 22'
- Fold Type: Flat
- Transport Width: 12'5"
- Transport Height: 5'11"
- Minimum Length: 19'1"
- Maximum Length: 30'1"
- Base Width: 12'
- Mid Wing Width: -
- End Wing Width: 5'
- Tire Size: 9.5L x 15
- Approx. Weight w/Harrows: 4,217 lbs
- Working Width
- 22 ft.
- 4217 lb.