2018 Unverferth AWS & AWSP-30
Call for Price
The patent-pending All-wheel Steer Fieldrunner header transport is perfect for road trips and moving from field to field. With its patent-pending convertible rest brackets and adjustable upper restbar, you'll be able to perfectly match most every header and platform.
The 180-degree front steering, coupled with the front-to-rear steering reduction provides the best in all-wheel steering maneuverability.
- Patent-pending, 4-wheel steering offers sharper turning, greater maneuverability and excellent trailing
- Front 180-degree steering with front to rear steering connection for true tracking performance
- AWSP models feature 4-point rubber-cushioned suspension for smoother transport
- Patenteded convertible rest brackets for quick, easy and totally tool-free adjustment for both grain platforms and headers
- Models available in 48', 42', 36' and 30' for hauling the widest variety of corn heads, grain platforms and draper platforms, including those with stalk stomper attachments
- Steel upper rest bar resists flexing and is fully adjustable both vertically and horizontally, without tools, to fit any brand grain platform or row-crop header
- The rear-oscillating axle keeps all four wheels in full contact with the ground, even when traveling over rough terrain
- Heavy-duty greaseable 10-ton hubs, automotive-type ball-joint steering, spindles with tapered roller bearing and 6-bolt wheels with new tires dependably carry all brands of corn heads and grain platforms
- The 12' tongue's extendable clevis and spring-lift assist make hitching to pickup, combine, or tractor easy and convenient
- Patented 2" tiedowns with heavy-duty nylon straps, brackets and ratchets for securing the load
- Retractable lighting cord keeps wiring concealed in tongue for longer life
- Extra-height clearance between axle and ground allows for easy field entry and exit
- The trussed lower restbar adds rigidity to the unit for full-width support
- Transport chain, rear-mounted, width-adjustable LED lighting package and reflective striping are standard equipment for optimum road travel safety
- Several tire choices are available, depending on model
- Optional 2- or 4-wheel electric brakes that include breakaway engagement for enhanced transport safety
- A storage slot in the upper rest bar is specifically designed for holding an extra cutter knife
- Highly durable powder-coat finish in choice of red, green or black helps resist corrosion
- Optional 12" x 48" long upper rest bar landing pads provide a wider landing area for for heads with shorter outer feet under each snout
- Conv. Grain Platform Sizes: 30' and smaller
- Draper Platforms: 30' and smaller
- Corn Heads (30" Rows): 12-row and smaller
- Tread Width: 80"
- Overall Length approx.): 42'
- Wheelbase: 24'
- Tongue Length: 12'
- Approx. Weight (lbs.): 2,200
- Upper Support Tube Dimensions: 5"x3"x31'
- Maximum Height: 4'3"
- Minimum Height: 2'6"
- Rest Bracket Max. Height: 2'6"
- Rest Bracket Min. Height: 2'4"
- Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Max.: 4'5"
- Span Between Upper/Lower Rest Bar-Min.: 2'5"
- Standard Tires: 11Lx15 F-Range
- Carrying Capacity* with Std. Tires: 14,000 lbs.
- 2200 lb.