2018 Unverferth 536-8
Call for Price
Today's combines, grain wagons and grain carts are designed to help you achieve one key goal - a fast, efficient and timely harvest. The Unverferth® Roadrunner header transport helps deliver exactly that.
Its Innovative design and Quality manufacturing characteristics include tricycle front wheels, tandem rear axles and highway speed-rated tires that get you down the road and into the next field as quickly as possible.
- The Roadrunner header transport features total, tool-free patented adjustability for easily changing rest bracket location
- The upper rest bar allows full width support of the combine head or grain platform, and it contains storage space for extra cutter bars
- Upper rest bar features four-way adjustability for the greatest flexibility for carrying several different heads and platforms with one unit
- The tongue is length-adjustable from 57" to 81" to match individual towing needs and telescopes up to 91" for ease of hitching
- The tricycle front wheels facilitate maneuvering for tight turns, and the tongue rotates fully under the frame so less space is needed during storage
- Standard-equipment front molded-plastic fenders rotate with the wheels to minimize road damage to combine heads
- Electric cord with round 7-pin blade-style connector is both length-adjustable and lockable for added life and convenience
- Front and rear axles feature torsion-flex suspension with highway speed-rated tires keep the Roadrunner smooth and stable when towing
- Adjustable 6,000 lb. rear torsion axles with a 78" tread width for matching your brand or style of head or platform
- Optional rubber cushioned axle suspension featuring a wider 93" tread width providing increased clearance for draper heads and corn heads with stalk stomper attachments
- The lower rest bar maintains its rigidity to carry the heaviest headers
- Rest brackets feature patented cam-lock handles for complete, tool-free adjustability, and tie downs with easy-operating ratchet for securing the load are standard equipment
- Standard-equipment safety chain, adjustable-width LED rear light package, reflective striping and optional electric rear and/or front brakes enhance transport safety
- When equipped with brakes, break-away auto brake engagement kit is standard
- Available in your choice of a high-gloss finish in tractor red, green or black for optimum durability
- Optional undercarriage-mounted spare tire for easy access
- Optional 12" x 48" long upper rest bar landing pads provide a wider landing area for for heads with shorter outer feet under each snout
- Wheel / Axle Type: Tandem /TrussRear Axle
- Fits Grain Platforms: 35' & Smaller
- Fits Draper Platforms: 36' & Smaller
- Fits Corn Heads (30" Rows): 8 Row & Smaller
- Rear Wheel Tread Width: 6'
- Overall length (Approx.): 47'5"'
- Upper support tube, dimensions: 6" x 3" x 37'
- Height adjustment, maximum: 4' 0"
- Height adjustment, minimum: 3' 0"
- Bracket height adjustment, maximum: 2' 8"
- Bracket height adjustment, minimum: 1'10"
- Span between upper / lower bar, maximum: 4' 4"
- Span between upper/lower bar, minimum: 2' 11"
- Tires (Highway rated) Front & Rear: 225/75 x 15
- Approx. weight, with wheels and tires (lbs.): 2,960
- 2960 lb.