2018 Unverferth 1060
Call for Price
Faster unloading speeds and increased auger reach and height! The 60-Series, side-folding, corner-auger grain carts provide unloading speeds up to 500 bushels per minute and the fold design allows the upper auger to be longer, providing up to 9' 9" of auger side reach and up to 13' of auger height depending on model. Harvest efficiency is pushed to the max with 1,100 to 750 bushel capacities and an auger design that makes it easy to reach across ditches and fences, even over the tallest trucks and wagons. The compact auger-fold design tucks under the side of the grain cart for ease of transport and storage. An industry-leading design with a wide variety of undercarriage options and accessories. A 60-Series grain cart can meet your operation's demanding needs.
- Models 1160 and 1060 feature a 20" diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 500 bushels per minute
- Models 860 and 760 features an 18" diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 450 bushels per minute
- Patented Soft-Start auger mechanism ensures smooth engagement of the upper and lower auger sections
- Fully visible auger fold position indicator to monitor the auger during the entire folding process
- 7/16" thick auger flighting for long-term, trouble-free operation
- Electronic balancing of the upper and lower augers virtually eliminates vibration for long-term auger life
- Two-way downspout is hydraulically controlled with 60-degrees of side-to-side rotation which adds unloading flexibility when filling semis
- Auger unloading light automatically turns on when the auger is unfolded
- When unfolded, a hydraulic locking mechanism holds the upper and lower auger together for a leak-free seal during unloading
- Exclusive, heavy-duty 45° gearbox features an extra-large 1 3/4" output shaft static rated at 330 H.P. and dynamic rated at 153 H.P.
- Model Number: 1060
- *Bushel capacities were measured with #2 corn at 15% moisture (56 lb. test weight)
- Measured Undercarriage: Rigid Axle 900/65x32
- Capacity (bushels): 1000
- Minimum Tractor H.P.: 200
- Loaded Tongue Weight (lbs): 4700
- Empty Tongue Weight (lbs): 1450
- Auger Diameter: 20"
- Unload Speed (bushels per minute): 500
- Flighting Thickness: 7/16"
- Hub Size - Spindle Diameter: 10 bolt - 4 1/2"
- Hydraulic Remotes Required: 3
- Front - Rear Slopes (degrees): 39 - 34
- Hopper Length: 21' 6"
- Hopper Width: 11' 10"
- Auger Side Reach Max (from hopper side to inside edge of spout): 9' 9"
- Auger Side Reach Min (from hopper side to inside edge of spout): 7' 3"
- Overall Transport Length: 29' 7"
- Hitch to Center of Axle: 16' 10"
- Empty Weight (lbs): 13050
- Hitch Height: 1' 10"
- Hopper Height Low Side: 11' 8"
- Hopper Height High Side: 12' 6"
- Auger Height with Spout Straight Down: 13'
- Height to Top of Auger in Unload Position: 17' 11"
- Width Outside of Tires: 14' 4"
- Center of Tire to Center of Tire: 11' 2"
- Under Frame Clearance: 1' 5"
- 1000 Bushel
- 13050 lb.