2018 MacDon Industries D130XL 30’ (9.1 m)
Call for Price
Super-sized harvesting performance
Low-podding, downed, tangled, or lodged crops–whatever the situation, MacDon D Series Draper Headers have always delivered outstanding harvesting performance. Now, you get that same legendary MacDon draper experience super-sized with our all-new D1XL Draper Headers. D1XL Drapers feature a deeper deck with 50" wide (127 cm) drapers, in header sizes from 30' (9.1 m) to 45' (13.7m) wide. These wide drapers perform with ease in big, bushy, high-volume crops, with up to 30% increased capacity in heavy crops. Designed to take full advantage of M1 Windrower features, operators will have precise control and customization of the header lift, height, tilt, knives, reel, and draper. Setting a new standard in draper header technology, the D1XL takes harvesting performance to the next level.
- Serious Capacity: D1XL Drapers feature an ultra-deep deck with 50” wide (127 cm) drapers, in header sizes from 30’ (9.1 m) to 45’ (13.7m) wide. These huge drapers are designed to perform with ease in big, bushy, high-volume crops, with up to 30% increased capacity over the D1X Draper.
- Sized Right to Fit Your Needs: The D1XL is available in header sizes from 30 to 45 feet. For operations not needing the added volume of the D1XL, a regular size deck is available with the D1X model. The D1X is available in header sizes from 15 to 25 feet and deliver the same great MacDon performance in a size that will satisfy your harvesting needs.
- Precision Performance Control: The new two-stage header lift allows for faster and more precise positioning of the header. In addition, users can easily program up to three One-Touch-Return buttons for fast in-field control of the header’s height, tilt, reel, and draper operation. Customizing and tracking your harvest happens on the easy-to-read and navigate interface of the all-new Harvest Performance Tracker 7” LCD display.
- Refined Hydraulics: Designed for convenience and ease-of-use, all hydraulic connections happen on the left side of the machine through two multi couplers. Our Hydraulic Hose Management System mounts and stores hoses on the header and the 90° swing of the mechanical arm allows quick hooking and unhooking with minimal effort. There are 3 dedicated hydraulic circuits running, one each for knives, reel, and draper. This independent control provides more power to the header for getting through the toughest harvesting situations.
- Massive Crop Clearance Ability: Featuring the Industry’s best crop clearance with 46” (117 cm) of height and 169” (429 cm) of width, big, bushy swaths flow effortlessly under the M1170. Header lift height is improved too, with 3 inches more height than previous model.
- The Perfect Windrow: MacDon’s patented Swath Compressor creates a smooth, even slope that gently compresses and forms loose bushy swaths into perfect windrows every time. Compressor adjustment happens from the cab and is displayed on-screen. This control can also be programmed into the Windrower’s One-Touch-Return functions. Best of all, when you switch the Dual Direction to road mode, the MacDon Swath Compressor lifts up under the frame for quick unobstructed transport.
- Faster In & Between Fields*: Thanks to MacDon’s patented Dual Direction® steering, you can switch from field to road mode in seconds and travel at speeds of up to 28 mph (45 km/h). Single side hydraulic hookup and multi-couplers simplify connecting and disconnecting headers, saving time and labor when moving from field to field. D1XL Series Draper Headers can be easily transported at 20 mph (32 km/h) with MacDon Windrowers using the Slow Speed Transport system. All together you’ll be spending less time in transport and more time cutting. (Always follow local traffic laws and regulations.)
- Size (D1XL): D130XL 30’ (9.1 m)
- Weight (D1XL)**: 5110 lb (2318 kg)
- Knife: Type / Drive / Speed: Double knife / Hydraulic, MacDon design enclosed oil bath Wobble Boxes / 1,500 to 1,900 spm(speed varies depending on header size, faster knife speed on smaller headers or double knife headers)
- Guard Types Available: Standard: Pointed DHT (double heat-treated) with 4 stub SM (sheet metal hold-down, forged bottom guard) at each end Optional: (Dealer Installed): pointed CH (case-hardened), stub SM (sheet metal hold-down, forged bottom guard), stub F (forged top and bottom)
- Reel: Type / Drive / Speed / Fingers: 5 or 6 bat pickup reel, flip-over design, cam-leading finger control, single reel 25'-35', double reel 35'-45' / Hydraulic / 0 to 85 rpm / HD plastic fingers, 6" (152 mm) spacing, 11" (279 mm) length
- Conveyor: Type: D1X: (15'-25'): 41.6" (1,057 mm) wide 24 oz (680.4 g) rubber skim-coated drapers, reversible double V-guide with tracking, integral seal on leading edge D1XL: (30'-45'): 49.6" (1,260 mm) wide 24 oz (680.4 g) rubber skim-coated drapers, reversible double V-guide with tracking, integral seal on leading edge
- Conveyor: Drive / Speed / Delivery: Hydraulic / 0 to 742 ft/min / Hydraulic deck shift 25'-35', Centre Delivery 40'-45' opening width 60.6" (1,539 mm) to 76.7" (1,948 mm)
- Options: Upper cross auger, stabilizer wheels, slow-speed transport with stabilizer wheels and other specialty option kits
- 30 ft. (9.1 m)
- 5110 lb. (2318 kg)