2011 Case IH Magnum 340
West Liberty Location
Full Guidance, Front and rear duals, Luxury cab
Created by producers, for producers for operator comfort and performance.
- Suspended cab: A new option for 2011, it features front-to-back and up-to-down compensation, giving you a smoother ride in rough terrain and on the road.
- New MultiControl Armrest console: Provides simple, fingertip control of engine speed, gear, hitch and hydraulics. Now standard on all Case IH high horsepower tractors, the MultiControl Armrest is ideal for larger implements with more hydraulic and PTO functions, and easy enough for your newest hired hand.
- New AFS® Pro 700 color display (optional): Integrated into the MultiControl Armrest within your natural line of sight, it moves with the seat, for easier access. Controls all tractor,performance, implement and guidance functions.
Power & Performance
- Standard Power Boost: Gives you up to an extra 35 engine hp for roading, mobile PTO or hydraulic demands, while Power Growth can increase your engine power up to 14 percent for extra pulling reserves.
- More pulling power and productivity: The heavy-duty front Surround Frame and longer wheelbase provide tough pulling power, while the industry's tightest turning radius increases your end-of-row productivity.
- Industry-Best flow: The Magnum features the most hydraulic flow in the industry (up to 75 gpm). With up to six hydraulic remotes and a new optional front hitch/front PTO option, you're equipped for any application.
- Easy maintenance: All engine, transmission and hydraulic fluids are serviced from ground level. Engine oil and filter change intervals have been extended to 600 hours.
- A powerful leader: We've improved our proven Case IH high-horsepower engines. The Magnum 235-340 models are powered by a new, more fuel-efficient Tier 4A version of the 8.7-liter engine already at work in Axial-Flow® 7120 combines. The Magnum 180-225 models continue with the rugged 6.7-liter powerplant,now Tier 4A compliant and even more Fuel efficient.
- Tier 4A compliant: All our Magnum tractors now feature Case IH SCR Technology to meet Tier 4A emissions standards.
- Smart emissions solutions: The SCR system is separate from the engine – it doesn't recirculate exhaust gas back into the engine – so it doesn't interfere with performance.
- Efficiency without sacrifices: Eliminating exhaust gas recirculation improves fuel efficiency by a minimum of 10 percent, because SCR technology allows Case IH engines to be tuned for efficient power, not emissions
- Type: Tier 4A with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Engine HP at Rated 2000 RPM: 335 hp
- Maximum Engine HP at 1,800 rpm: 369 hp
- Power Boost (available during mobile PTO/hydraulics operation, or 16th gear & higher.): Up to 35 additional engine hp @ 2,000 rpm (at rated speed)
- PTO HP at Rated 2,000 rpm (mfr. est.): 280 hp
- Cylinders / Displacement: 6 cyl. / 8.7L (531 cu. in.)
- Number of Valves: 24
- Aspiration: Cross-Flow Aspiration / Turbocharged (Wastegate)
- Alternator: 200 amp
- Battery: 2 – 12V batteries
- 19 speed full power shift 19Fx4R with 19th Economy Gear (25 mph/40 kph): Standard
- 19 speed full power shift 19Fx4R, 30 mph/50 kph: Optional
- 18 speed full power shift 18Fx4R: Optional
- 23F/4R Creeper speeds: Optional
- PTO Standard/Optional: 1000 rpm 1-3/4 in. shaft / 540/1000 rpm 1-3/8 in. shafts
- Rear Axle diameter - Standard: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Rear axle length: 120 in. (3050 mm)
- Suspended Front Axle: Optional
- MFD Tread Adjustability: 60 - 88 in. (1524-2235 mm)
- MFD Duals: Optional (available only on HD front axle)
- Wheelbase: 120 in. (3055 mm)
- System Type: Pressure-Flow Compensating (PFC)
- Remotes – Std./Opt: 4/5/6 Electro-hydraulic
- Main Implement Pump Flow: 44 gpm (166 L/min)
- Optional Pump Flow: 59 gpm (225 L/min) or 75 gpm (282 L/min)
- Rear 3-point Hitch Category: Cat IV/III
- Hitch Lift Capacity – Standard: 18,900 lb. (8570 kg)
- Front PTO / Front 3-point Hitch: Optional Factory Ready
- Front Hitch PTO Speed and Shaft Size: 1000 RPM, 1 3/4 in. 20 Spine
- Fuel Tank: 168 gal. (635 L)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank: 23.6 gal. (89 L)
- Cab Suspension: Optional
- Volume (Size): 109.5 cu. ft. (3.1 cu. m)
- Glass: 68.5 sq. ft. (6.4 sq. m)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Case IH
- Engine Type
- 6 cyl. / 8.7L (531 cu. in.) Tier 4A with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- 335 hp; Max: 369 hp
- PTO HP
- 280 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2000 rpm
- 120 in. (3055 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 168 gal. (635 L)
- Standard: 19 speed full power shift 19Fx4R with 19th Economy Gear (25 mph/40 kph)
- Pressure-Flow Compensating (PFC); Remote Valves - Std./Opt: 4/5/6 Electro-hydraulic